Save file compatibility
If you haven't started a new game with the last week I suggest doing so, as the economy has been revamped. Also you get the mage light spell free if you start a new game.
Fixes in this version
- Unlock additional missions and enemies
- Improve visuals of wizard tower interior
- Add mage light spell, useful at night
- Certain buildings which had unlit lamps before now shine lights from those lamps
- Further fixed shots hitting shields doing damage to the shield and not the wielder of the shield.
- Reduce number of enemies in mid to late game dungeons by 50%
- Resting now rests until 6 AM, instead of 24 hours. Certain time indicators now reflect hours instead of only days to better present this.
- Fix player footsteps audio volume
- Fix no ambient music in dungeons, except for the boss
- Improved sounds for certain spells
- Thanks to 灭资兴无: Added day/night cycle with weather. At night enemies and allies cannot see as far. This will be improved further in later patches
- As promised, if we reached a 5% or more player base in China I would add Chinese localization. I just sent a job offer to someone to localize the Steam Store page and game to Chinese, as this isn't a skill I have myself. ETA 2-4 weeks
- Melee combat will be heavily revised / improved over the next 6 weeks
- Enemy audio will be revised / improved over the next 6 weeks
- Currently if you defend against a siege a portal to another world opens and you can fight other player's cities. However, I feel that isn't very immersive. Instead, (hostile?) cities will appear on the campaign map at game start. Those cities will send out troops to attack you and villages.