Continuing our updates, in this week's 1.0.7 update, we added a train! Along with a special mission to transport a person to a station!
Much is yet to come, especially in missions.
We optimized our game this week to "free up" some space and add lots of items! Like trees, birds, wild animals, and vehicles!
In the coming weeks, we can expect many more missions! But for now, have fun following the train and enjoying every moment of our HELICOPTER SIMULATOR VR 2021.
Summarising, that's what we did this week:
- Tracks and the Train
- Two train stations
- Mission to transport VIP to a train station
- Performance and minor bug fixes.
- cockpit reflection with a control from 0 to 100%, so you can choose the reflection that suits you.
- Now you can lock your hand on the joystick. So there is no need to hold a grab on the VR controller.
To do this, open the in-game menu and choose "Lock Joystick on Grab"
- Valve Index input problem solved. There is no need to use grab on Index, just trigger.
- On any device, you no longer need to grab to see the animation of the hand, just get close to the button.
I still like to grab it before use the trigger, but you can do whatever suits you more!
- Fixed glitch in Fuel and Weather wheel on Main Menu.
- Audio volume added: Master volume, to control the volume of all other volumes together.
- Better texture compression - increased performance!