Hi everyone! This is a small patch with some things we've worked on this week. Note that this patch does not contain the last levels for the game. Our lead designer had to take a few days off for health reasons, and we had to postpone the release of the final levels a bit.
- Added two new music tracks for the factory zone.
- Added effects in the overworld when changing zones.
- Added UI audio for overworld and pause menus.
- Tweaked audio levels and mix.
- Vacuumed the floors (removed dust particles while not on dirt).
- Fixed bug: Pausing while in overview caused the game to freeze.
- Fixed bug: "3 seconds left" warning continues to blink and sound if player restarts while it's active.
- Fixed bug: "Restart current robot" during countdown lets player move during countdown.
- Switching zones multiple times in a row allows the player to drive into the subzone-area in the overworld, before it has finished spawning. This can cause the player to get stuck, in which case they need to restart the game.
- Some audio doesn't pause properly.
- Using a mouse in menus can make it so that controller input doesn't work.
- And a shit-ton of other small issues. :)