So this was meant to be a major update but several issues came up that needed hotfixing earlier. This also includes a backlog of other fixes. If I'm missing something that's bugging you please let me know. I'll try to get it into the originally planned update :)
- fix: overlay being enabled when it shouldnt. this fixes a LoL FPS drop and gsync issues. the actual FPS drop caused by overlay cursors remains to be resolved so please use windowed or fullscreen (not borderless) or avoid using overlay cursors (CTRL ALT 2) for now.
- fix: cursor assignment problems with DAOC
- fix: some settings like "start in steam" and "start as admin" sometimes being ignored
- fix: a few problems due to a communication issue between YM and the game
- fix: hotkeys not working for some win7 users
- single hotkey for UI menu for cursor selection. old hotkeys will remain for a while.
- reworked cursor file management. will allow
- universal bindings: replace regular windows cursors. and improve support for regular apps
- optimize overlays
- option to disable hotkeys
- improve support for anticheat protected games: support multiple bindings, support hiding cursors when game hides
To add to above list post here or use firstname.lastname@example.org . for concerns or bugs use email@example.com