Patch Notes: 4/13/2021 - v10.13
- Boss battles will no longer get a random victory condition and end abruptly. You'll have to defeat them again, officially.
- Fixed an issue where the ULT wouldn't draw if you have anything in your hidden "Draw Next" pile, especially true for heroes like Tara who can load up the Draw Next pile with bonus cards.
- Quests are now saved and reloaded.
- Explorer's Boots no longer breaks your hand when you use it.
- Fiery Wand no longer crashes the game in an infinite loop of despair...
- Sorgoth the Fetid now gets the 40% return, instead of 20%, like his weaker counterpart, Arachnid Abomination.
- Tiles surrounding the Portal are no longer pre-discovered.
- Events that give gold now give the proper amount of gold, as intended. No more 30 gold from the Gold in Sands quest hehe.
- Blessing cards no longer all say Crafted. Instead they spell out that they'll Draw 1 and Expend.
- Fixed Stasis Conduit from splashing the enemy allies with shock, instead of sending it to the hero casting on the enemy.
- Shards will fall at the same time now, reducing some waiting to watch them all drop.
- Twin Flintlocks artifact no longer keeps increasing the cost of your cards.