Hellooo! Long time, I know. Now that the Switch patch is out, we're jumping back on the updates! We're starting off with bunch of small fixes to some extremely rare game breakers!
NOTE: This is a fixed version of that original 1.3.2 patch we pushed last week! This one is significantly more stable. Sorry again!
Improvements & Fixes
• Fixed an issue specific to mouse controls where if you reaaaally gunned it through squad selection on starting a new game, you could start the game with only two heroes (special "Impossible" Challenge Mode??)
• Fixed the Dragoon's camping barks.
• Summoned units now have the right level.
• Fixed a crash-causing issue regarding tethered effects.
• Fixed a common bug where clicking like a madman could trigger double rewards.
If you are running into issues, you can submit a bug report here:
Extra things that will help us fix these pesky bugs:
- Detailed step by step instructions on how to reproduce the bug
- Your save files (PC only) using CTRL-F12 before or at the moment the bug has occurred. Doing so will create a folder on your desktop called "SR_Bug_Report" that contains your save files and output logs which we can then use to debug the issue.
Thanks for your support!
- The Massive Damage Team