While the next large update is on the way, we continue to polish the game on a regular basis. Here is a list of all the changes:
- A bug that caused a game crash when selecting a map from the Steam Workshop has been fixed;
- Gamepad controls and detection in co-op mode have been fixed;
- Discord link in the main menu works again;
- Lots of Korean players complained about an inconvenient font. It has now become more readable;
- Female characters now don’t refer to themselves as males in some languages;
- Some of the spelling errors and text bugs (when certain text blocks didn’t fit on the screen) have been fixed.