Thanks to community reports, we've fixed a few bugs in Magicmaker, and a patch should now be available. While we are not actively developing Magicmaker any further, we are committed to fixing bugs as they are reported in either the steam forums or on our discord for as long as we are able to.
Apr 12 2021 Update
• If save files become corrupted, the game will now load properly and attempt to repair the save
• Fixed a bug where the mouse cursor would drift on certain resolutions
• Miniature Sun will now properly interact with laser (Optic Lens) spells and do the intended amount of damage
• Fixed an issue where music would sometimes stutter when a song loops
• Fixed a bug where spell and robe names in the spellcrafting menu would change to incorrect colors when renaming them
• Fixed a bug where on some resolutions the top row of tiles would not render
• Fixed a bug where some buttons would not render if they overlapped the window borders
• Arrow keys are now displayed properly in the options menu
• Fixed the main menu twitter link button not working
• Removed an invisible button on the main menu that linked to the old Steam Greenlight page
Our primary focus for the last few years has been on our next title, Forever and Ever! It is a turn-based strategy game featuring billions of unique heroes. If you enjoy combining materials to create clever combinations in Magicmaker, you'll feel right at home building out a squad of heroes with synergistic abilities.
Thank you for your continued support of Magicmaker!