Hey all Great Zed-hunting Peeps! Here are some small fixes, changes and added stuff for 0.532.
- Fixed a bug when crouching against a wall/corner and then uncrouching, you would still be in crouching state.
- Fixed an exploit where you could switch class at P.U.G.S, sell all the gear, switch again and again etc. to cheat your way to max ₹-cap. You are now only allowed to do one class-switch per internmission.
- Fixed a bug where the purchase confirmation overlay(when buying a character, upgrading weapon, switching class at P-U.G.S etc.) would remain visible if the game started or P.U.G.S closes.
- Disabled SteamVR application popping up when starting the game.
- Fixed LVL 4's Explosive CatBoomer max-ammo being super low.
- A few other tweaks and fixes here and there.
- All the weapons are now also upgradable through P.U.G.S, so you no longer need to end the game to upgrade/prestige your weapons.
- Max Zed-cap is lowered from 469 to 420 when playing 4 people at the hardest difficulty, Kamikaze.
- Doctor's Arc Rifle now yields score to the player when using it. Getting score= ₹₹ to use at P.U.G.S.
- Nerfed ALL weapons in Nuker's loadout.
- The camera shake from explosions now change its magnitude depending on the explosive radius. So a smaller explosion = less camera shake.
- Now both Weapon Spread and Weapon Recoil is reduced by 50% when aiming(RMB).
- Further optimizations, improving framerates when there are a lot of stuff happening on the screen at the same time.
- Explosive Radius text for weapons with explosives in the Customization menu.
- New Steam Achievement: Camera Hater NR.1. Shoot and destroy 500 cameras.
- New Daily Challenge: what's up with the cameras? Shoot down 40 cameras. Rewards you with 12 ₡.
- Shooting down a camera now yields 200 Score. And they respawn after 80 seconds.
Tip of the day: Tip of the day: Get more chain-kills multiplier to improve your score!