- Fixed an issue with the bank sometimes charging players exorbitant amounts of money for their monthly installment.
- Fixed another issue with the mission related properties becoming available for purchase before the mission actually starts.
- Fixed an issue with ghost tenants sometimes appearing in freshly bought properties, prohibiting players from entering renovation mode.
- Fixed an issue with floating child items when selling the parent furniture.
- Fixed an issue with the drug manufacturing tenant event triggering exceedingly rarely.
- Fixed an issue with the lease length toggle defaulting to an incorrect value during renegotiations.
- The bulldoze tool will now highlight overlapping furniture when attempting to tear down an ineligible wall.
- Room detection will now skip broken items when performing the initial assigning. This should fix issues in jobs like the ones at the Slums Baron Mansion (note that it unfortunately won't fix jobs taken before this patch).
- Fixed an issue with required items detection when moving furniture between rooms.