Skip to content

Start typing to see game suggestions. This only suggests apps that have a store page.

Enter Submit to view all results. Ctrl+Enter View and filter in instant search.
Close ×

Urtuk: The Desolation update for 10 April 2021

Path 1.0.0+47 is LIVE

Share · View all patches · Build 6520315 · Last edited 10 April 2021 – 15:46:09 UTC by Wendy

Patchnotes via Steam Community

Hey all,

for this udpate we have prepared new UI icons for abilities (other icons are already in the works), new battle mechanics (you can now push an enemy onto a barricade from highground for instakill, or push a boulder off a clif onto enemy for instakill), balaces and bug fixes.

Here the changelog:

v.1.0.0+33
When boulder falls onto a character from high ground (min. 2 elev.levels) - he is killed instantly (like death pit)
When character is pushed onto barricade from high ground (min. 2 elev.levels) - he is killed instantly (like death pit)
text fixes
fort update (map12)
Brilliant mind: reduced HP cost 25% -> 16%
bugfix

v.1.0.0+34
Boulder AI improv.
Boulders can now be pushed off a clif (min. 2 elev.levels higher) onto an adjacent enemy for an instant kill
bash-barricade fixes
bash anim. updates

v.1.0.0+36
UI ability icons (17 out of 33): updated visuals
Added a bunch of traits for classes for Desolation diff: - Valdor crossbow elites: irresistible force

  • Valdor assassin elites: assassin's retreat
  • Werebeast hound: default hastening crits or karwla speed (very stat hungry)
  • Vampire ghoul: heavy attack default
  • Cultist archers: brilliant mind
  • Cultist spear guard (caged head) elites: devil's pact, unextractable. (suicide bomber unit, has to be killed with bleed/poison/spikes/death pits etc.)
  • Beast Turtle: default flagrant or cleansing
  • Elite beast porcupines: acid

v.1.0.0+35
fort maps updates (12, 14)

v.1.0.0+37
UI ability icons update (completed)
Slaughterer: damage increase up to 65% (was 75%)
Lyncher: now per focus-reach damage is incerased by 7%(was 10%) up to max. 70%.
chinesse loc.updates, 'Scout' mission is now parto of 'Scavenge' mission.
fort map (14) update
small updates (added mmissing deso traits)

v.1.0.0+38
Lyncher: reverted back last change: now dmg per focus reach=10% and capped at 100%
Russian loc.updates
Villages cornered quest: small update
Mission (scout) fix
on taming target also remove Taunted effect
Flipping onto barricade (min. 2 elev. levels lower from the thrower) will kill target
Aegis effect blocking now disables UNDO

v.1.0.0+39
replaced 'Aegis' consumption sound
Added 'stucked dead unit' fixer
Executioner: now applies 50% bonus damage (was 100%).
Assassin's mark: when triggered, ranged units won't trigger strongVS.
Repose won't trigger if you're stunned
Earthquake: small fix
Stun recovery fix

v.1.0.0+40
small fix (early disappearing of dead unit)

v.1.0.0+41
another attempt: small fix (early disappearing of dead unit)
text improvements

v.1.0.0+42
minor fix (ram)

v.1.0.0+43
Champion trait: increased hp gain 10% -> 20% and damage 10% -> 15%
text fixes
Cultist spear(caged): removed Devil's pact

v.1.0.0+44
polish loc.
french loc.
Devil's pact rework: When receiving a lethal blow, deal 99% of attacker's current HP to the attacker as pure damage, leaving him at a minimum of 1% HP.
Cultist spear(caged) elites: they get Devil's Pact

v.1.0.0+45
russian loc.updates
Flagrant: now the effect is added on any damage (was normal only)
Increased max. absorption slots for: Monk, Assassin (human + scavenger), Swamp shaman, Forsaken Axeman,Necro javelinier, Necro abomination, Porcupine
Bash ability fix
bugfix

v.1.0.0+47
Revenants: added +1 absorption slot

As always, it should not break your saves.
Next update will come in another 2 weeks. Enjoy this one!

David

Windows Urtuk: The Desolation Content Depot 1181831
  • Loading history…
macOS 64-bit Urtuk: The Desolation Depot (macOS) Depot 1181832
  • Loading history…
Linux 64-bit Urtuk: The Desolation Depot (linux) Depot 1181833
  • Loading history…
SteamDB has been running ad-free since 2012.
Donate or contribute.
Open link