Thank you all so much for the love and support, we really appreciate it. The next patch is a big one and it's now live!
We hope you all have an awesome weekend! ːsteamthumbsupː
- Tim & Tom
// Patch 1.05
- Crafting requirements check is fixed.
- Removed old videos.
- Fixed a bug that will improve loading of previous save files. (Less chance of error with progress resets)
- Additional Checks to see if a camp is liberated.
- Invalid AI is automatically de-spawned which will hopefully fixes quests that check if everyone has been killed.
- Fixed an issue with rift sometimes not awarding skillpoints.
- Minor changes to getting onto your horse.
- You are no longer in danger when fast travelling on a horse.
- Changed method for quest reward loot being given to the player.
- No longer plays particles when hitting dead NPC's.
- All mini-bosses now have a proper sound class as well.
- Power upgrade destroys prompt properly when loaded and complete
- Smoother light changes for lanterns
- Animals now spawn loot
- Items with gold texture are now converted into real items with icons
- Changing the description text on a quest.
- Candles now hide particles on off
- Removed flashing from random actors in the world.
- Now removes interaction icon from horse when mounted.
- Aron now properly mounts when he's crouching.
- Horse no longer so excited that he feels the need to run inside of you.
- Opening the menu with controller tutorial screen now automatically closes that screen.
- Inventory text bigger.
- Lake material updated.
- Fixed clipping issues in crafting menu
- Update our save plugin
- Foliage on snow less bright.
- Made harder to glitch out of the room.
- If you glitch out of the room and talked to the mayor you can go back upstairs to Kara.
- More difficulty to enter the fortress illegally.
- Collision removed from some of the farm plants.
- Material fixes on potato plant
- Added additional checks that will prevent the intro from replaying on a game load that fails.
- Minor environmental changes to prevent slingshotting your horse.
- Updated jeffrey Dialogue
- Navigation changes to dead forest fight.
- Removed double audio from archery dungeon.
- Updated missing sound class for Movement dungeon music.
- Unset note removed.
- lower bug fixed
- Holes plugged
- Meet the special salesman now completes properly.
- Added additional progression checks to prevent progress resetting.
- Updated the arena fight.
- Can't open menu during Crawin Cutscene.
- Special salesman boxes sounds given soundclass.
- Travel locations on the map now more obvious.
- Collision fixes
- Sound fixes.
- More time between trainer attacks.
- Dialogue updated.
- Go to baredale quest now auto-accepted after the village quest
- Blocking volume removed for village quest.
- Potential fix for wyvern staying in the air.
- Blocking on top and right of door fixed
- flashing mesh fixed
- Dragon has higher chance to do ground attacks before flying
- Wyvern firebreath attack slightly nerfed.
- Northern camp collision fixes
- Northern camp boss attack delay bigger
- Minor environmental changes.
- wall material fixed.
- Mount disabled in reward room.
- Load game main menu buttons updated.
- Credits updated.
- Merchant buy button updated.
Controller part 2:
- Dynamically switches between PC cursor and Controller cursor.
- Better support for controller in menu's with scrollbars.
- Controller now works with map actor. (for selecting missions)
- Cursor disabled during dialogue if using a controller.
- Can now use the back button to exit out of almost every pop-up.
- Controller now works for crafing as well.
- Controller now works with most pop-up ui interactions in general.
- Freed up the following keys, J,M,N,V.
- Following can now be rebound in the rebind menu: