Hello Space Nerds,
Here is the first big update for Tiny Space Academy. This update focuses on bug fixes and some requested features. I am going to start work on improving the tutorial next since I have had a lot of feedback about improving it. I am planning to get the next update out within a couple of weeks.
Thank you all for your support.
• Added Periapsis and Apoapsis Indicators (Beta Version)
• Added the ability to turn on/off rocket engines while in flight by clicking them
• Added a setting to allow rocket engines to be used in staging.
• Docked rockets now share batteries
• Rotation now receives a bonus based on total mass of the rocket; this will help rotate larger rockets.
• Added a reset confirmation popup
• Improved solar system map planet marker
• Added the ability to change the rocket name after launch by clicking on the name
• Added rover Icon when zoomed out
• Added rover sound when moving
• Increased sell value of research point to 2:1
• Added how to change rocket name to player guide
• Fixed mis-aligned orbit trajectory when reaching the Suns escape velocity.
• Fixed overlapping wheels collision freak out
• Fixed bug when decoupling a non-parent module
• Fixed bug where assembly tool tip doesn’t disappear
• Fixed asteroid achievement bug
• Fixed capsule icon not disappearing when zoomed in
• Fixed dilation reset freak out
• Fixed Flipped rover RCS direction
• Fixed Stage Duplication
• Fixed assembly module ground collision error