Utopos build 1.09 contains the following, and more:
- Profanity filter for usernames and arena names
- Firing is now done in FixedUpdate 60 fps, meaning that you are not in disadvantage if you play on a low end computer and the game runs slower - your weapons still fire as fast as they should
- Created arena name is now stored, so you don't need to type it again every time
- Health bar colors changed to highlight the type: blue is for shield and the green is for hull health
- WASD + mouse control! You can now control the ship using WAD keys and fire the railgun using the mouse (left mouse button fires the railgun, right mouse button fires the buchu).
- Railgun and buchus are now launched outside of the ship rather than from the center
- Weapon setup doesn't use Guntech/URG settings anymore, which will hopefully fix a bug where some users were unable to fire railgun or buchu.
- Winner screen in AI matches was displaying the host human player name even if the AI won