With this update we introduce the Search function which allows to search for ranked matches of any player and variant. Ever wanted to know how someone beat the attackers in Ard Ri? You can check it now. More search filters will be added with later updates.
The matchbrowser will now also highlight variants that are deemed unbalanced. New players should avoid them or at least know what to expect.
Here is the full changelog:
- Custom piece designs will now show the correct name. For real this time.
- Fixed some translation issues in the custom rules creation dialog.
- The time contingent display will now stop the countdown if the match ended.
- Variants that are deemed as unbalanced will now be marked as such in the match browser and match history.
- Local matches will now default to Historical Hnefatafl for new players as it is one of the easier ones to learn.
- Custom tournaments (non-knockout) won't offer the tree view options anymore as it wouldn't work anyway.
- Added the option to search for matches using different filters (two swords at the top).
- If a matchmaking game has been deleted (or joined by someone else) right before you select it, a better message will now be shown.