Hi fellas! ːsteamhappyː
This week, we added 20 new cards and revised some systems and cards. Take a look!
1. New Cards!
20 new cards which contain keywords added last week are added.
You can get those cards only in the 'Card Revise' tab.
- Added UI which indicates cool off time of mastery reward.
- Veteran hero will be shown up sometimes in the hero select tab.
- You can check your current deck while staying in the card reward tab or card revise tab.
- Altar of 'The Great Escape' will not appear when the boss is alive.
- You can now deactivate Altars when they activated and be put aside as UIs at the right end of the
screen by pressing the mouse button. Also, it deals 10 damage to the house either.
- VFXs of some mastery reward are added.
- Fixed an issue that Chill debuff doesn't slow down some enemy's attack speed.
- Now gems are not dropped if you don't kill the boss in time.
- 'Draw' card draws 2 cards instead of 3.
- Unattackable tile effect of 'Hindrance' card now affects allies too.
- The effect of 'Final Resistance' card has been changed to make enemies in the 3x3 tiles to Chill state and deals damage as much as they already have taken.
- The effect of 'Snipe' card has been changed to make a 'small target' loot in a random tile and to instantly kill enemies with weakness effect.
- The effect of 'Firebolt', 'Frostbolt', 'Poisonbolt' cards are now can be overlapped in a round.
- The effect of 'Oblivion' card has been changed to move enemies in a line to the right end of the row.
- The effect of 'Assasination' card has been changed to instantly kill 2 random enemies and to summon a clone in a random empty tile.
- The reward effect of the rogue quest has been changed to give a random enemy 2 Poisoning per rogues and clones instead of 3.
- The fish cards used by 'Fish Encyclopedia' card targets the enemies.
- The cost of 'Silver Bullet' card has been changed from 5 to 0 and its effect has been changed to make all vampires invincible and to make their HP into 1.