Spring is already in the full swing! The trade flourishes around the capital cities, bloodstains are blooming under the walls of your strongholds and we are about to take you to the magic of the moment, where the warriors of tomorrow dream away in the wind of change.
It is the perfect time to take a breath of fresh air and double your efforts to reach the highest positions in the seasonal rankings because the current Glory Season is about to end!
As always, we have for you some fixes and improvements, including customization of crosshairs! From now on you will be able to choose from ten different ones and pick a color you prefer, same as in the system of attack indicators.
Start preparing for the new season and see you in battle!
Changelog v.0.9.6.8 Beta
New Glory Season
The New Glory season will start on Thursday, the 15th of April. Also, we’d like to remind you that the last day of the season – Wednesday, the 14th of April – will be a dedicated day of the season's end. It will not be possible to earn or lose the Nation Points on this day and the scoreboards of other season-based rankings (Glory and Arena) will be frozen then. However, it is the last chance to donate your NP to your guild as the Guild Points. When the new season starts, the Nation Points collected by a player will count from 0 as the new season will begin.
A little explanation for the new players: Glory is a season-based ranking which rewards you for activity in the faction v faction v faction PVP. The seasons last around 2 months (depending on the current updates schedule) and the top players are rewarded with unique titles and gold. Also, every Thursday night you’ll get Contribution Points – an in-game currency used to purchase special items from the Glory Quartermasters. The amount of earned CP depends on your position in the leaderboard, so climb up!
Mounts slowdown iteration
After last week's changes in mounts mechanics, we are making another iteration related to mounts slowdown. Till now, each melee attack and yellow Powerbar ranged attack was slowing down the horse. Because of that, it was relatively easy to spam attacks to stop cavalry. Animals and beasts, which were chasing and slowing down raiders were other annoying issues, and we want to address all above to increase the skill cap present in infantry versus cavalry fights in various situations.
From now on, only red Powerbar attacks will slow the mount and put raiders in combat mode. As a result of that change, we expect better balance and a more player-friendly, intuitive gameplay experience.
Raiders will have the possibility to escape bad situations, and infantry will still be able to stop them, it will just require some more skill and coordination. Random shots from enemy horse archers will not slow down mounts, because only specialized horse archers can do red Powerbar shots from horseback.
Frontline infantry option to use a bow to slow down raiders will be reduced since performing red Powerbar attack takes them longer than with specialized archers.
Cavalry duels will become also more skillful because it will not be possible to get on someone's back and spam his horse with fast attacks. Right now, to slow another horseman a raider will need a red Powerbar attack, so they need to be on full speed.
Last but not least, animals and beasts will not slow down the attacked horse, which will make traveling much better. On the other hand, AI humanoid NPC's, like guards despite they do not attack with red attacks to not interrupt players attacks, will put a slow on raiders like they would use red attack.
Quality of life:
– Customisable bow crosshair. You can set one of many different crosshairs and change its color in gameplay settings
– Added the possibility to damage Stone Keep main building by fortifications destroyed in its direct neighborhood
– From now on, water will able to gather only from wells, will not be possible to buy from NPC traders, and the price of water has been reduced
– Added average market price to stall’s offers tooltips
– From now on, empty mount slots from the customer perspective are not shown
– Added stall’s support for mount offers drag & drop
– Increased number of fishing baits that can be collected during excavations
– Fixed an issue causing incorrect player controller refresh rate after deleting mount during the ride
– Fixed the issue causing small desynchronization of horse rider bend on client and server. This was mostly felt while stabbing the target, as the server was hitting slightly above what the animation showed
– Updated the height of the gates on Sea Wraiths event to prevent players from blocking on them while they were open
– Fixed the issue causing wrong position calculations when checking whether it was possible to activate stall in a given place by checking the player's position instead of stall position.
– Fixed the issue causing fallen trees were not detected when checking whether it is possible to activate stall in a given place