- Added the classic skill tree. Now players can not only pump with a shoulder gun or implants, but also develop those skills of your character they need.
- The missions are divided into two types: story missions and side tasks. Side tasks are now no longer required to complete. The player can go through the main story and only then begin to complete side quests or pass them in parallel with the main missions;
- Redesigned game economy: reduced the cost of weapons and consumables, such as first aid kits, grenades, etc., as well as increased revenue from completing missions;
- Increased reload and power of weapons;
- Added the ability to change the difficulty level during the game. The player can change it in the settings at any time, the changes will take effect from the start of the next mission. Game achievements will be counted according to the minimum level of difficulty used.
- Now the difficulty levels differ only in the monsters’ damage, the probability of drop of unique equipment and the amount of money received.
- Improved game stability, reduced the chance of crashes.
- Fixed an issue with the game crashing in the inventory;
- Fixed a bug with opening the backpack by clicking on the log button.
Due to the fact that the missions were divided into story and side tasks, during the run of the save, players’ progress was reset, but the character level was remain the same, and all the items players got during the game, such as weapons, first aid kits, grenades, etc. are in backpack and are available for use at any level.
Changed files in this update