v1.6.3 (April 7, 2021)
- Added: Prioritize Gizmo option in the Settings > Edit. Sometimes the mouse may hover over a vertex and the Gizmo simultaneously. This option controls whether the Gizmo gets priority or the vertices gets priority when clicking.
- Changed: Vertices won't become highlighted if Gizmo if hovered (if Gizmo has priority).
- Changed: Exiting the program via shortcut key is now Alt+F4 instead of Esc.
- Changed: Esc key will now close open panels.
- Changed: Tab key will now work regardless of which area is focused (3d scene or side-panel).
- Fixed: Rotations of objects using the Gizmo would not save correctly, and would also revert when using Transform tab.
- Fixed: Lock icons would display incorrectly on the export panel when exporting.
- Fixed: Face selection color would revert to red when toggling off Active Edit Mode regardless of the face selection color setting.
- Fixed: After rendering a Camera the background color settings would be overwritten.
- Fixed: Gizmo will now move when pressing WASD keys (not when holding Shift).
Remember to report any bugs you may encounter!
Check the Gallery to see creations by Crocotile users: http://www.crocotile3d.com/gallery
Also, there is a Discord server where Crocotile users can chat: https://discord.gg/fmtJdUb
Watch youtube videos demonstration Crocotile 3D: Youtube channel
Consider supporting via Patreon!