After a long wait, the Midgar Studio team is happy to announce that Edge of Eternity will be release on June 8. The roadmap you've been following since the Early Access release will be completed with the arrival of the game's final two chapters: A Message From Beyond and The Ascent. These two new pieces of content will provide 5-10 hours of additional gameplay. To reach the epic conclusion to their quest, Daryon and Selene's party will have to find the famed mount Berenroth and thread the most dangerous Clockwork Field in Astrya.
It's all thanks to you!
As a result, Early Access ends on June 7. We would like to thank all the players who have helped us make the game experience better with each update, whether minor or major. Your feedback has allowed us to take a look at the development process to identify and improve what was wrong. We are eternally grateful for that!
Your endless support push us to deliver the best experience possible. Just like before, we will continue to update and polish the game until the release day.
For newcomers, don't hesistate to join our Discord!
Last chance to grab Edge of Eternity with a 33% off before price raise!
It's your last chance to grab Edge of Eternity at $16.74 before the price increase on April 14. At this date, the price will goes up to $29.99.
Check out the last keyart for Edge of Eternity made by the artist Maeka below! It replaced the last video background on the game menu and will cover the future box art.
- Added new battle feature: Scan (Toggled with ALT key with KBM and DPAD UP with Controller)
- Added new key art to main menu and loading screens
- Improved memory usage
- Speeded up loading in the openworld
- Added GPU occlusion culling (reduce NPC CPU load)
- Global CPU performance improvements
- Improved terrain UV blending quality (prevent burnt far terrain)
- Reduced weapons and armor bonus level range (will remap existing items)
- Fixed CPU performance diminishing while moving on the openworld due to some physic issues
- Fixed audio stuttering issues
- Added an option to control the distance object update rate
- Added an option to rescale the UI
- Turrets will not activate during Junkyard's puzzles
- Cleaned music transition between open world and dungeon
- Burn status damages are now taking into account for residual fire damages bonus objectives
- Remaining effect after using firebombs
- Red widow Rock throw not disappearing
- Target Available for hack feedback not displaying
- Danger Effect not disappearing when Nepentha roots spawn
- Team member equipment will no longer be displayed after leaving the party
- Restored Energy interface will not spawn several times when spamming sleep
- Toggleable pause menu during loading
- Collisions fixes
- Skip cutscene interface displaying when pressing escape during a multiple choice dialog
- Team formation not applying in some cases
- Enemy Drone will no longer be able to move on player nexus
- Battle interface displaying during fanfare when swapping device
- Minor balance tweaks for Derek & Gavin and Mantis Fight
- Minor balance tweaks for Light From Above Spell
- Fixed bugreport input field not useable in 4K resolution
- Added two new sidequests in Chapter I
- Fixed some lighting issues when hour is changing abruptly
- Added an additional character scene
- Text fixes in Chapter 0.5
- Cutscenes fixes in Chapter 0
- Added new hunting quests
- Added craft items descriptions
- Improved crafting loot tables
- Added new monster
- Added a new lore tombstone in the desert
- Minor animation fixes
- Global polish of the game