Thank you so much for playing BARRICADEZ.
In this update In addition to adding new features and new facilities,
We have broadly expanded things such as additional story parts and controller support.
There is a new [Drone Port] in addition to the new and improved Item Puller -> [Drone Warehouse]
Craft and set Drones in the Drone Port, and they will automatically carry resources
from Excavator Robots in The Caves, or other Chests in your base!
Smart, efficient crafting has never been so easy!
With Drones, you can now repair the newly added [Radio Tower] in STORY Mode.
The STORY scenes may change depending on the Radio Tower status.
Let's try to complete the repairs by Day 100.
Also, with higher Radio Tower levels, your Radar in The Caves will be upgraded.
There are new STORY scenes at Day 100.
We have adjusted some of the original scenes to fit with this change.
If you are unable to complete the Radio Tower by Day 100, it will be GAME OVER.
If you load an older save version, you will be able to continue past 100 regardless.
In order to grab this opportunity, consider starting from the beginning.
We have added in controller support to BARRICADEZ.
You should be able to plug and play with ease.
Select your controller type in [Settings] > [Key Config] > [ Controller Type].
If the type doesn't match, the controller won't work as intended.
※In the Steam Launcher, go to Settings> Controller> General Controller Settings,
and set "PlayStation Configuration Support" and "Xbox Configuration Support" to OFF.
New Difficulty [Tungsten] has been added.
For elite BARRICADEZ Players, this will be your newest highest challenge.
For those seeking the next thrill, be sure to try it out!
The [Continue] function has been updated.
You may choose from a few starting dates and return to that time.
You can return to the selected time while keeping your base, Engrams, and skills.
You may also choose to Re-Generate The Caves, so
if you are running low on resources, please consider doing so.
Note: The game will start in Building Mode.
Please ensure that the Cradle is in a safe position before starting.
■ Patch notes
Old version save data may not be usable in PRACTICE and CHALLENGE Modes.
We understand that this can be frustrating, but we thank you for your patience.
■ updates list
- [Facility] Added [Drone Port]
- [Facility] Renamed Item Puller to [Drone Warehouse] and added new features
- [Other] Widespread balance changes
- [Other] Added difficulty [Tungsten]
- [Other] Adjusted the Continue feature
- [Other] Added [Radio Tower] and repair function
- [Other] Added new STORY scenes
- [Other] Added Controller support
- [Other] Changed font for Japanese text
- [Other] Major adjustments to length, difficulty of PRACTICE and CHALLENGE levels
- [Other] Adjusted [Detail] window of In-Game UI
■ Other minor bug fixes
- [Other] Fixed Vertical Excavator Robot radar bug
- [Other] Fixed frame drops when starting Building Mode from 3x speed
- [Other] Fixed error messages and odd behavior in RED MOON RUSH
- [Other] Adjusted Dynamite to allow bullets to pass through
- [Other] Mining charge description of required skill level fixed to reflect actual needed level
- [Other] Fixed strange behavior of the Lift
- [Other] New recipes from Blueprints now have a NEW displayed
- [Other] Adjusted the design of Blueprints in your radar
- [Other] Fixed an issue with [Trap Master] and [Craft Master] achievements
Removed the Lift Relay from the required Facilities for Craft Master
If you are still unable to get the achievement, also try placing a Landmine
We are dedicated to bringing regular updates to the game, so thank you for playing!