we've just released a patch to fix and improve some issues.
Take a look at the patch notes below!
- Fix ambient sounds volume being set to 0 after a loading.
- Fix issue where shooting an arrow with a bow would have an offset and thus missing the target.
- Fix Raw damage being considered an elemental damage (It should not have been).
- Fix issue where a skill could not be activated if Health was under 1 even if the skill does not consume Health to activate it.
- Manually cooking Spiny Meringue will now work properly instead of guving food waste. (Auto recipe was already working properly)
- Condition to suggest Cierzo as a destination for Caravan is now checked when talking to them instead of when loading the area. This is to avoid a situation where Cierzo would get destroyed between the loading of the area and the player asking the Caravan to travel.
- Fix several items pricing that were modified in a previous patch and they should not have.
Wishing you an awesome time in Aurai!
The OUTWARD Team.