We have a major milestone to celebrate today as Kingdom Wars: Plague finally enters Alpha milestone with today`s major update.
Thanks to everyone who joined us during the very early days of Early Access. I know the game had multiple issues and it wasn
t easy to play. Im glad to say that with today`s milestone we finally have a very playable build with majority of features in, most critical bugs fixed, and various performance improvements bringing it to enjoyable level.
Please keep in mind - that we also synced update number with the game version - to make it easier to track, so it`s the same in this news story and inside the game. Current version being 0.29
Moving forward we have two more updates to wrap up last of the polish and features - that we expect complete later this month. With that done - we have good news for everyone awaiting Dead Rising DLC and Tutorial - as beginning later this month, we are switching all resources to completing these two projects with May release for both Undead Rising DLC and the Tutorial Campaign.
Thanks again for the continuous support, and please let us know how you like the new update!
Now lets take a look at today`s massive update 0.29.
- World Map is now mostly lag free in all instances
- Once again reworked how AI attacks on the world map
- AI will avoid looted and quarantined towns
- Fixed all issues with AI attacking on the world map
- Banish infected reduces happiness to -100
- Population only increases in towns with happy population
- New option in the Options Menu for Large Scaled Text & GUI
- Towns only show Plague related actions if town population is infected
- Greately reduced end of the month lag
- Animals no longer require free citizens to build
Fixed & Improvements
- Fixed Poland being unplayable
- Fixed AI armies standing forever and not attacking
- Fixed gap in the Chancellor country list
- Personal Time clock now shows Hours
- Ottoman Kings town of Skoutarion corrected to be large town
- Corrected tooltips and help section
- Corrected army not adjusting speed with research or when switching from army to ship
- Fixed some stone walls not building correctly on the world map
- Removing unused Cut Trade, Burn Corpses and Cull Animals buttons
- Wrongly Quarantined towns without infected will end quarantine themselves
- Fixed game breaking sometimes when AI armies attack your towns
- Fixed very long pause after auto-resolve