Here is a post-release update with extended modding limits, a much needed independent handling of floor tiles build orders, improvements to ultrawide mode and a bunch of bug fixes.
Scroll down for a Workshop showcase to make good use of the new modding limits!
- Changed: Products/objects mods are now limited by texture space. On the manage mods menu the texture space is estimated and might not be completely accurate. Mods that could not be loaded will show up as a warning sprite in-game.
- Changed: You can now have up to 640 modded products instead of 128 (you will most likely be limited by texture space before reaching that number though).
- Changed: You can now have up to 108 modded floor tiles instead of 20.
- Changed: Orders to build floor tiles are now handled separately from foundations/objects orders so that build orders do not cancel each other.
- Added: You can now display the names of characters if they were generated from Twitch chat or modified, or display all names, from the Twitch tab of the options menu. You can also press N in-game to cycle through modes.
- Fixed: A possible corruption of fine dining restaurants.
- Fixed: Minimum size storages not getting deliveries.
- Fixed: Blocky UI in ultrawide modes.
- Fixed: Flickering zone panels in ultrawide modes.
- Fixed: Various scaling issues in ultrawide modes.
- Fixed: A possible crash when using fullscreen on high refresh rate monitors.
- Fixed: Customer status referencing random zones when going to non-retail businesses.
- Fixed: Scaling issues with the new floor tiles rendering (glitchy gaps and seams).
- Fixed: Glitches on various women haircuts.
- Changed: Masks are now only displayed on some characters during the outbreak event.
- Fixed: Using the letter N when renaming things would cycle through the names display options.
If you have bugs to report, please post in the appropriate Discussions: http://steamcommunity.com/app/521150/discussions/1/
Now seems like a great time to showcase some of the most prolific mod makers on the workshop and help you guys make good use of the extended modding limits!
Click the name of each creator to access all their mods for Another Brick in The Mall.
[wooby6797](https://steamcommunity.com/id/wooby6797/myworkshopfiles/?appid=521150 style=button) made 5 hilarious restaurant skins to bring some variety to your mall's catering businesses.
[JaY](https://steamcommunity.com/id/clwo/myworkshopfiles/?appid=521150 style=button) has a bunch of fun products and this amazing objects pack with a ton of stuff:
[BigAl56](https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005067926/myworkshopfiles/?appid=521150 style=button) has a ton of new floor tiles to make your Mall look unique and some new products too!
[brittpinkie](https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198247293732/myworkshopfiles/?appid=521150 style=button) has a lot of new products, including toys, accessories, home appliances, groceries and more!
[Kayla Silverfox](https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kayla-Silverfox/myworkshopfiles/?appid=521150 style=button) also has a ton of new specialty products:
[Kosii](https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kosii_/myworkshopfiles/?appid=521150 style=button) made a bunch of clever mods to hack-in some decorative features:
Finally, our own official objects pack adds a bunch of new objects such as new counters, statues, a claw machine and more:
And of course the all-time favorite Mall Architect mod!
Obviously we couldn't list everyone, so head over to the [Workshop](https://steamcommunity.com/app/521150/workshop/ style=button) for more products, objects, floor tiles, scenarios and over 1000 maps!
Want to create mods of your own?
Check out our [Modding Guide](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1551322851 style=button), it has everything you need to know to get started.
Have fun building, everyone!