We have just released Update 6!
These are the highlights:
- Multiplayer Management Screen for game hosts in the ESC menu
- Salisjochbahn now has a B spacing!
- Added a progress bar for MP game uploads!
- Fixed issues with MP map upload for players with slow internet connection!
- Bugfixes regarding snow melting on used slopes
- Added configurable deadzone for Joysticks
- MP game list now shows the map name of every game
- Fixed rare crash when selling vehicles
- several bugfixes, and even some more new features!
Enjoy the update!
Here's the detailled changelog:
- Gameplay Settings now splitted into categories for better overview
- Added configurable deadzone for joysticks
- Fixed missing traffic vehicles after going back to main menu
- Fixed localisation of error message when no connection to a MP game could be established
- Fixed lost guests when reloading savegames
- Fixed issues with molten snow on used slopes
- Fixed crash after remapping a controls key, then leaving the menu, then opening and leaving again without setting the key another time
- Added map upload progress bar
- Salisjochbahn now has a B spacing (without the middle track)! Spacing switches are located in both stations
- All spacing switches of ropeways are automatically adjusted whenever spacing is adjusted, and ambiguous switch positions are now fixed
- Fixed sound of ropeway control fan when turning ropeway control off (was not disabled correctly before)
- Added Multiplayer Management Screen (available for the host in the ESC menu)
--> features include kicking, allowing (auto-accept) and banning of players
--> You can also change the game name and player limit of an open game now!
- The MP game list screen now also shows the name of the map which you'll be joining
- Improved ban system
- Fixed missing motor sound when engine is running while joining a MP game
- Pistenbully / Prinoth rope winch will no longer detach when loading a savegame
- Fixed rare crash when selling vehicles with delivery packages in them
- Vattenmask can now be sold by clicking the back part as well
- Fixed onGUI of entities being called twice per frame in SP
- Minor refinements in ropeway-related backend code
- Minor refinements in vehicle-related code
- Improved error message when streamReadBit() runs against buffer limit
- Changed arguments of RWControl:setNetworkSwitchCallback(switchId, buttonName, callback) - buttonName has now been added
- Added some events for ropeway control extension scripts (Added onReset, readResync, writeResync, readUpdate, writeUpdate, writeUpdateStation, readUpdateStation and onStartMoving)