Firstly, thank you all for the warm reception to the Mod Makers update! It's been fantastic not only seeing what the Modders have made so far, but also seeing other Trailmakers being able to easily enjoy these Mods!
Since the update released we've been tracking reported issues closely and we've put together a hotfix update to fix some of the more common ones we've been seeing!
- Fix for Mods not activating on certain system locales if not running in Single Process.
- Fix for Mods not error logging if not in Single Process.
- We've restricted Coins being earned from spawning items in with Mods.
- Fixed the initial mod UI placement so they don't appear in the corner of the screen.
- Fixed Gravity not reverting when disabling mods.
- Spawnmod should now show the default gravity as 14.
- Fixes for many of the reported Oh No's since the update went live.
- Fixed a nullref in Cannon Block Behaviour.
- Fixed nullrefs in structuregraphs.
- Fixed an Oh No with grid size position.
- Fixed the In-Game Help Screen only displaying five of the six columns.
- Fixed bullets not killing Chickens.
- Fixed the Oletto, Sunny Slide and Skull Island flythroughs not playing if no medal was earned on the track.
- Fixed the Carball Arena ball not rendering if LOD was set to Good.