- We have updated the Japanese Terms and Conditions.
You can now use calibration within Room.
To do so, select [Character Change] > [Calibration].
You can now change the audio input device within Room from the ring menu.
You can do so from [System] > [Sound] > [Select Input Device].
We have renewed the video player in Studio.
You can now play videos from both Youtube and niconico.
For detailed information see here.
- You can now pass an item from one hand to another.
- You will be transported to "the loading space" while loading a location in Room.
- The cache for Room will be kept even after the app has been quit.
- Only the attractable VCIs will be listed in the "Attract" list from now on.
- VCIs without any attractable SubItem will not be shown on the list.
- Fixed an issue where the location disappears when someone leaves an official studio.
- Fixed an issue in Studio where VCIs that are rigidbody and whose ownership is not yours stay pinned in mid-air when attracted.
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Start button in the VR title menu sometimes didn't work after a stream has ended.
- Fixed an issue where the ownership of a SubItem wasn't inherited to a user when the VCI SubItem is attached to the user.