There are a few things in this update, but the biggest one is a new invite button. It appears when you create a room and you can invite your friends using the Steam overlay using it. Sounds simple and every game has it but it was very nerve-wracking to implement :D I tried to test it as well as I can with two laptops but like always, if you find anything broken, let me know.
In other news, these issues also got improved:
- the mouse is less sensitive in zoom mode, this helps a lot with aiming at small things (thanks to tinyoverflow for the suggestion)
- some missing parts of the translation were added or updated (mainly Italian, big thanks to Gabriele Farrotti and Luca Cassinelli)
- the avatar is now hidden when crouching, this should eliminate... weird... situations :D
- the crosshair will now be animated when you can use an object you are carrying with another object you are looking at
- the object preview now rotates with the player (better or worse?)
- it also rotates in small increments if you turn the mouse wheel
- few small bugfixes e.g. when putting stuff into the drawers etc.