- Temporarily disabled tenants texting about having just paid rent to reduce spam. Will be available again in the coming weeks once we implement text message filtering.
- Fixed another issue with multiplying workers.
- Fixed an issue with the option to reset control settings to default not working when in-game.
- Fixed an issue with rebinding LMB.
- Fixed an issue with music sometimes playing in the incorrect key due to a pitch shift bug.
- Fixed an issue with looping sound effects incorrectly managing music volume when multiple events occurred in one apartment.
- Fixed an issue with tenant actions sometimes taking much longer than they were supposed to.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Burglary event.
- Fixed an issue with the Date Night event not ending properly when switching districts.
- Fixed an issue with the Breath of Freshness event that made tenants go ahead with the renovation even when the player explicitly forbade them.
- Fixed an issue with apartment events not resetting when the Agent failed to resign a tenant.
- Fixed a few issues with event sound effects not ending properly.
- Fixed an issue with global events being applied in the middle of a babysitting job review.
- Fixed an issue with the earthquake event when the player ran out of time.
- Fixed a few graphical glitches in the Suburbs.
- Fixed a sneaky negotiation exploit (thanks @fierrobert!).
- Reworked camera bounds in renovation mode to allow players to navigate through the entire property, not just the main building itself (relevant in the Suburbs).
- Added highlighting to furniture obstructing build wall placement.
- Improved checklist item search to work with multiple option requirements.
- Improved checklist item search to only work on required item types.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to place doors outside the frame.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to use storage equipment in limited renovation mode.
- Fixed an issue with the wall bulldoze tool when hovering over UI.
- Fixed an issue where a wall sometimes couldn't be bulldozed even though no items overlapped it after switching districts.
- Reworked how room types are detected in jobs. Now the rooms will be limited only to job-related types. The required rooms will also have to meet the room type requirement.
- Limited remodelling mode to total makeover jobs only.
- Increased tenants' likelihood to pay rent on time.
- Player's own Open Houses will now also count towards the "rooms to rent" option unlock.
- Fixed an issue with incorrectly localized client names.
- Removed ordering items by set id on the item list.