Today we are releasing the next hotfix patch for Mech Mechanic Simulator. Most of the issues fixed here were pointed out to us by you, our community. Thank you for all the reports!
The patch introduces:
- The issue with accepting contract work and working on a garage mech has been resolved.
- The trophy case should now correctly display rewards gathered for completing the hardest missions.
- The screen settings now feature a Field of View slider.
- You can now use the W, S, A and D keys to adjust waves during scanning.
- The stock market share prices have been increased greatly increased.
- With the increase of share prices the stock bonus award from missions has been lowered.
- The amount of shares you can own is now limited by your reputation level (each corporation separately).
- All players how managed to buy a large number of shares before this patch went live will receive a special achievement as a thank you for finding this exploit.
- You can now perform a jump during the Agility calibration a few moments after you start falling.
- Pressing space (without holding) will now cause the mech to jump higher during the Agility calibration.
- Wall running during the Agility calibration now detects the player faster and lasts longer.
- Sliding during the Agility calibration now lasts longer.
- Multiple small issues with part assembly order have been fixed for Artemis, Hana and Wrath.
- Insanely large amounts of money will no longer cause the number to drop to 0 and trigger the bankruptcy event.
- The Depth of Field during mech assembly has been reduced.
- The main menu now has an FPS cap (when playing without VSync).
We hope this patch will make the game more enjoyable!
Changed files in this update