<List of bugs and fixes>
● DashAttack Skill-Changed from the existing effect of floating the enemy hit to the effect of pushing back.
● Uppercut skill-Changed from the existing effect of floating the enemy hit to the chaotic effect.
● Fixed a problem where the throwing skills did not hit the object correctly.
● Fixed a problem where the client was turned off when the destruction problem was hit with Jangpoong.
● Fixed a bug where pressing the mouse dash and attack alternately would be fixed in the dash posture.
● AI Player-Adjusted the cooldown so that the skill is not used as a continuation.
● Fixed a problem where the motion was blocked because the animation that took damage was not properly completed when receiving very small damage.
● Fixed a bug where the AI player used a pull-out skill and stopped quietly.
● Modified so that there is no time to pause for a while after a DashAttack charge.
● Fixed the phenomenon of hitting multiple targets with a DashAttack.
● Monster HP natural healing increased to twice the current recovery rate per second. (0.2% of maximum health -> 0.4% of maximum health)
● Modification of increasing the amount of stamina increase per 1 point of the mobs by 50% more.
● Fixed a bug that caused interaction problems with other objects when overlapped with pets.
● Fixed the problem of not eating items.
● Fixed a bug that tamed the monster even though it was dead.
● Fixed a bug that released AI does not re-taming.
● Modified not to exceed 100 by automatic leveling up.
● When the automatic level-up reaches the limit, another stat is raised.
● Centipede skill-Defense reduction effect modified.
● Fixed a bug that did not enter the evasion state even if the AI was hit.
● Increased AI's avoidance probability.
● Corrected the phenomenon that the mouse evasion gauge was filled before the attack was over.
● Fixed a bug that caused multiple damages from one AI attack.
● Modified to prevent attack from being caught by a horn monster.
● Modified to force alight when dragging the AI on board with skill.
● Fixed a bug that bounced when attacking a boarding user with a pullback.
● New skill added-Chain of death (throws a sickle forward and pulls the enemy to be hit in front of you.)
● Changed the type of poison gas filling up on the map.
● Added UI so that damage inflicted on enemies appears.
● Modified to maintain the current ratio of physical strength when AI level-up HP.