Skip to content

Start typing to see game suggestions. This only suggests apps that have a store page.

Only apps with a store page are suggested. Enter Submit to view all results. Ctrl+Enter View and filter in instant search.
Close ×

Zedfest update for 2 April 2021

0.53 EA-Spring Update

Share · View all patches · Build 6479051 · Last edited by Wendy

Patchnotes via Steam Community

Fixes, changes and added stuff for 0.53.

Fixes:

  • Fixed the Mouse sensitivity slider in Settings > controls. It is now working as intended. Default sensitivity is also decreased about 40%.
  • Fixed several collisions on meshes and added collisions at places players aren't supposed to be at.
  • Fixed both Zedfoxx's doors flickering when opened.
  • Fixed a bug that made you have more ammunition than allowed when using a specific perk, which also made it possible to sell ammunition at P.U.G.S and exceed max-cap ₹.
  • Fixed an issue when in Customization menu you could be at the Secondary weapon tab first, and when jumping to another class and back it shows Primary weapons but secondary button is still selected.
  • Rocket shots from Zeds went above your head if standing fairly close. Fixed.
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes the clients didn't receive damage from Zeds.
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes the clients didn't see flying rockets from shooting Zeds.
  • Dual-wielded weapons now show correctly in the Main Menu.

Changes:

  • Changed Bonebreaker's Health from 200 to 150 and Armor from 150 to 110.
  • Trax 5 Grenade Pistol's explosive radius have been reduced from 325cm to 250cm
  • Hefty Sweety Revolver's recoil have been reduced by 30% across all weapon-levels.
  • Reduced recoil on all different Shotguns and different pistols.
  • Lowered Max-Ammo for Nuker Primary weapons from 58 to 42, while increasing the ammo price by 30%.
  • All classes now start with the weapons current Max ammo-cap.
  • The perk that increased Max starting Ammo for selected classes now increases Max carrying ammo too. So you can buy/pickup and carry more ammunition with that perk selected.
  • Everybody that hits and kills the same Zed receives the same score and XP. Earlier only the one that got the killing blow recieved full score and XP.
  • Optimized Blood spurts from Zeds. Much more performant now.
  • Instead of being unequipped when you have used all your grenades or health packs, you now swap to the next item in Inventory instead.
  • Increased Pistol ammo price at P.U.G.S by 50%.
  • If a Zed drop occur, there is 60% chance to be an Ammo box, 20% to be a Piggy Bank and 20% to be a Zed-Cola.

Added:

  • The weapon upgrade system have been redesigned, you have to use the weapon and get kills with it to be able to upgrade it. You still have to pay for the upgrades but you can't do it until you have enough kills with the gun. You can Prestige it when Max-level (5) to get a small reward. (BETA, bugs might occur).
  • Added a Player kick list in the Pause menu for the Host.
  • There is now a voting option to "pause" a multiplayer game (F2). If everyone is ready again, press the usual F1 to continue the Zed Mayhem!
  • Specified Zed spawning in Endless Horde mode. For each new wave starting from wave 3, there is 18% chance for a specified Zed spawn, meaning only 1 type of Zed will spawn in that particular wave. Currently there are 3 types of Zeds that may spawn: The Creeper, the Fleshman or the Fat chef.
  • 8 Fully fleshed out Perks for the Bonebreaker class!
  • A new Zed enemy: the Robotic Granada X2000. Shoots sticky grenades at the players. 75 Base Health. Low spawnrate.

Tip of the day: Punch Lennart or the Dude to make them walk faster!

Windows Zed Fest Main Depot 1037081
  • Loading history…
SteamDB has been running ad-free since 2012.
Donate or contribute.
Open link