Sorry for the delay, this was finished yesterday but Unity's addressables system will randomly get stuck in infinite loops while trying to make builds.
- Requested by Toonarmy: Added invert look to general tab of preferences.
- Requested by Galdred: Buildings were too expensive to build and were not economically useful for about 100 days. Halved costs of player production buildings, increased the cost of buying resources from the market directly, and the market produces more gold
- Requested by Galdred: Fixed markets not replenishing player equipment
- Requested by LVVRunner: Moved debug key off F12 which conflicted with the Steam screenshot key
- Requested by LVVRunner: New method to show telekinesis throw destination
- Requested by sir0die: The red icon on the minimap for enemies is now brighter
- Requested by Tchey: Added a camera section to the controls menu