Hello fellow preppers!
Here comes the 9th patch. And of course we continue working on the game untill it's bugless :)
- Refinery will transfer fuel only to the barrels in the same room
- Refinery will not transfer fuel to Oil Barrels
- Refinery, buckets and waterloo will automatically resume transferring fuel/water if new space becomes available
- Change chandeliers weight to 6
- Fixed bug that could cause dog cage to spawn inside a rock
- Time pauses while reading news
- You can't lose unopened letters
- Army chests can be stacked on top of each other
- Mesh materials tweaks
- Can't put item in silo room anymore
- Improved visual of freezer room upgrade
- Added cold breath to prepper when he's cold
- Minor fonts fixes
- Improved visual of rocket and silo
- Film grain on/off option added in graphics menu
- Minor texture optimization
- Agent "doing nothing" fixed
Also please be aware that if you experience any "new" issues with the 1.12 version that you did not experience in the previous one you can always select "Legacy" branch from the "beta" settings of the app. This branch always contains the previous version to the current one.
Want to become experimental tester?
Every day we are testing new version of the game with most updated patches. We do it to avoid releasing a patch without confirming its ok. If you would like to help us in this process and get access to the newest version before its released - please write "Chief Sitting Bull#7804" on Discord, he will introduce you to the hidden channel and grant you a special "Experimental tester" role. (Discord link: https://discord.gg/BjuFWEr )
We are also aware that some of you experience crashes during the play. We are collecting output logs from your reports and investigating the issue. It seem that most of the crashes have different reasons. For now many of them can be fixed by updating the graphic card drivers to the newest version. At the same time we are aware that this is not ultimate fix - if you experience crash - please send us the logfile located here: AppData>LocalLow>Rejected Games>MrPrepper>output_log.txt so we can investigate your case directly.
Also we are going to update the game engine so most of the crashes should be gone by then. More information about this can be found here:
We read all your reports.
We will work untill the last bug is fixed.
Please use the steam community, our Discord server: https://discord.gg/BjuFWEr or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues you got with the game.
Thank you very much for your support and also please accept our apologies if something is not working as it should - we are focused on fixing right now :)