NOTE: Runs saved with the previous version won't work after the update. Please switch to the "Old Version" branch if you want to keep playing a previous run. (This is only for saved runs, it doesn't affect blueprint or modifier unlock progression).
- "Seated Mode" has been moved into the in-game Options menu, rather than being a launch option.
- Oculus: Fixed height not matching the real world (seated play is still possible from the new "Seated Mode" option in the Options menu)
- Keys will no longer spawn in high shelves or inside closed lockers, where they were harder to see
- Keys will no longer receive force from explosions in their vecinity
- Locked doors will no longer become inoperable after being opened by the Cosmonaut
- Fixed monster kill count at the end sometimes displaying excessive numbers
- Improved accessibility of the Options menu from the wrist bracelet
- Players will no longer suffocate after they've triggered the escape sequence
- Improved health syringe detection range
- Changed Polypoid death tip text to something more useful
- Fixed geometry gaps in a corridor room
- Selecting the Exit option from the menu when in the Credits scene will now take you back to the Intro menu
- Other minor fixes and adjustments
Changed files in this update