It's our Third update.
Left-handed mode, which was requested by many users, has been added. It can be selected in the Setting UI.
A multiplayer voice has been added. Now enjoy the conversation!
We will come back to you at the next update.
- Added 'left-handed mode'. You can select your right/left hand to play.
- A Photon voice has been added. You can talk with opponents in multiplayer.
- The description of 'Friend Mode' has been modified.
- The current version is displayed on the lobby floor.
- Modified the sound and effect when the user hits the shuttlecock in multiplayer.
- It changed from one inning to three innings.
- Batter's hand position has been changed.
- Fixed the issue that the bowling ball falls into the gutter line too easily.
- Fixed the issue of bowling ball rotating too much.
- Added bowling leaderboard. [Initialized quarterly.]
- The length of the hint line has been shortened during multiplayer.
- Thrower's hand position has been changed.
- Modified to be thrown more naturally.