The latest content update has gone live with Mission 7 now accessible. A few fixes are included in the update - all outlined below.
The next update cycle will focus on additional features and refinement. More on that soon.
Lastly I would like to thank everyone that has provided feedback so far - it's all really helpful.
- The 7th Story Assignment is now live. Help the Peregrine frigate during an assault on a Dharsi space station.
- The new map is also accessible via the simulator for a custom game.
Fixes and Improvements
- AIDAs Tablet Menu quit option should now work.
- The 2nd Tutorial text fix.
- Changes have been made to how the sprites in use by your towers are to be saved going forward. This is stop a foreseeable issue in the future with any new sprites added.
- Intel tooltip fixed for the Swift bot.
- Issue with Area damage in the Blueprint screen fixed.
- Fixed an issue with adjusting the alert level in the Simulator.