Welcome, lords and ladies of KINGDOMS!
- New face customization slider was added - "face type";
- 3 new male face types were added;
- 3 new female face types were added;
- New HQ body mesh was added for males;
- New HQ body mesh was added for females;
- Added 4 new beard types for males;
- Added 9 new haircut styles for males;
- Added 11 new haircut styles for females;
- Settlers faces will be automatically recalculated and adjusted to new models, no new game is needed;
- New Quest was added "Leader asks to kill a wolf near by";
- Now if settlement has no war-camp and army isn't on march - soldiers will be automatically disband;
- Fixed issue when ship with new settlers was empty after creating populated world;
- Fixed issue when male's eyebrows were missing;
- Fixed issue when male's beards were missing;
- Fixed issue when camera could fly right into settlers face during the dialog sometimes;
- Fixed issue when soldiers could stuck at war-camp place after siege even of war-camp was destroyed and siege is over (thanks to all players for their saves! - it helped to fix the issue much faster);
- Speed of settlers speaking animations was adjusted to make it look more natural;
- Fixed rare issue when inventory UI became invisible sometimes;
- Fixed rare issue when tutorial UI became invisible sometimes;
- Fixed issue when players soldiers could stuck at place after conquering a settlement;
- Fixed issue when players soldiers could stuck at place if general was murdered;
- Fixed issue when players soldiers could stuck at place after siege if they were send to war without war-camp build;
- Russian translation was updated;
- Please, feel free to use built-in bug reporter (F11) - it will help development a lot.
- If something is broken make sure you have verified game files and started new world, remember -KINGDOMS is still EA, I try to make saves compatibility for every new version of the game, but can't guarantee it all the time.
- The game is still in development, it's NOT finished product, updates are coming 3-4 times a week and that will inevitably cause various issues. Updates for game in development and for finished game - are two absolutely different things, remember that. Game mechanics come and gone, bugs are being fixed and new ones appear all the time. Its a normal thing for development process. If you want to experience KINGDOMS as it was initially designed - smooth, without bugs and full of working mechanics - please, wait till final version will be out.
- You can support development of KINGDOMS on my official Patreon page.
Thanks for your support, see you very soon!