Hello! Sorry for small build again, had a busy day, but I want to push out some more tweaks and bugfixes for the new screen mode before we push out the weekly update. The MTC strings were updated with new bindings and some other bugs fixed. You can now also toggle crouch with C!
Oh I also fixed the reporting of current mode, everyone showed as VR user in the last build! ^^; Now the reported mode will dynamically change as you toggle between VR and desktop.
I'll have more substantial stuff soon, but hopefully this helps alievate a few problems in the meanwhile!
- Added "On Saving" node (under Flow/Events) which fires before the saving process occurs (requested by @3x1t_5tyl3)
- You can now double-tap C/LeftBumper to toggle crouch (holding C without double tapping it quickly will still crouch only for the duration of holding it)
Impulse Timeout node is now called "Local Impulse Timeout" to avoid some confusion over its function (based on report by @Toxic_Cookie)
Small optimizations when searching in the Contacts list
OrderOffset property is now public in the API (requested by @Toxic_Cookie)
Merged new English locale strings for the MTC badges and updated desktop control strings by @Rue Shejn | Artist 3D
Merged Spanish locale additions and tweaks (including MTC Avatar Lobby) by @Ruzert
Merged Russian locale additions and tweaks by @Shadow Panther [RU/EN, UTC+3]
- Scaling grabbed objects in desktop mode (or more generally through direct scaling input) now respects the Scalable property (reported by @epicEaston197 and @Shifty | Quality Control Lead)
- Fixed Tween<T> not validating generic type arguments, allowing creation of invalid versions, resulting in a world crash (reported by @dfgHiatus)
- Fixed reporting of VR/Screen user online status reporting VR for users who are currently in the screen mode (based on report by @Aegis_Wolf | Art Director)
-- The reporting is now realtime, meaning even when running in VR and switching to Screen mode will report that user as using screen mode
- Fixed TextEditor inserting control characters into the target string in some cases, causing issues
-- This fixes ESC ASCII character being inserted when Esc key is pressed, which would cause contacts to disappear in the Contacts list among other things (reported by @Rue Shejn | Artist 3D)
- Fixed full body tracking being active when toggled to the Desktop mode and affecting desktop hand positioning (reported by @AshtonSparx)
-- This is done by extending the internal system to track whether given devices should be active. Tracker devices can now be mapped to track in VR, Screen or both (full body trackers are currently mapped only for VR at the moment)
- Switching to another tool in desktop mode with the alphanumeric keys will now preserve assets when destroying any previous equipped tooltip (reported by @ohzee)