Thank you all for your continued feedback! We've just released another update to the Early Access version of Cartel Tycoon - including two requested quality of life features that should make managing your empire a bit more intuitive:
1. Animated Logistic Connection Indicators
These new indicators should make it much easier to visualize logistic routes and building connections.
2. Low Dirty Money Indicators
This new warning indicator on buildings and characters makes it much easier to track issues with Dirty Money upkeep.
Patch Notes: Cartel Tycoon V 0.9.0.1266
Updates & Changes
- Added animated connection links on building selection, helping to localize your logistic issues and also see which buildings are overloaded.
- Note: You always can turn off this feature in Settings (Show buildings links option).
- Added low Dirty money indicator to buildings UI and marker and characters on selection UI.
- Updated and fixed message about high spends
- Fixed some text issues
- Fixed city buildings selection issues
- Stopped loyalty bar random blinking
- Fixed some lieuts abilities visual bugs
- Localization fixes
- Fix arrest area visual (more convenient to notice now)
- On some of the Windows versions (specifically if something has been done with the default Media Player) our animated intro causes the game crash. The temporary workaround is to turn on “Skip movies” in the settings settings.
- There is a very small possibility that rogue lieutenant will destroy the city
- Aerodrome deconstruction causes its progress bar to roll back.
- Some of your crash dumps were not processed yet, we are working on it
- Some Nvidia cards cause D3D to crash at start-up (https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/g
- Game-ready-drivers/13/256280/unreal-engine-is-exiting-due-to-d3d-device-being-l/)The main menu UI is bugged at some laptops - switching from Fullscreen to Windowed or Borderless usually fixes this.
Let us know what you think in the comments! We're constantly working new updates, so keep your feedback coming!
For more details on upcoming features and plans, please check out our official development roadmap.
Join the official Cartel Tycoon Discord to learn more and chat with the development team - and be sure to follow us on social media for all the latest news and updates.