Hey, everyone! Today we're releasing v1.5, featuring the below features, fixed issues, and improvements.
- Added support for ray tracing using the
_NOTE: This is an optional feature, and the two previously supported methods,
VK_KHR_ray_tracing_pipeline, are still supported. We recommend using NVIDIA Graphics Driver version 465 or newer, or AMD Radeon Software version 21.3.1 or newer._
- Fixed the crash that happened on some systems when the game is minimized: https://github.com/NVIDIA/Q2RTX/issues/103
- Fixed the invalid Vulkan API usage that happened in the bloom pass: https://github.com/NVIDIA/Q2RTX/issues/104
- Fixed the invalid barrier for an inter-queue resource transition: https://github.com/NVIDIA/Q2RTX/issues/105
- Fixed the out-of-bounds addressing of the framebuffer array: https://github.com/NVIDIA/Q2RTX/issues/107
- Reduced the delay after resolution changes by avoiding re-initialization of the RT pipelines.
- Changed the memory type required for the UBO and transparency upload buffers to
(HOST_VISIBLE | HOST_COHERENT).
- Improved logging around SLI initialization.