I HAVE GREAT NEWS!
I have fixed these stupid, annoying, frustrating bugs that so many of you have been putting up with.
Here's a list of the fixes:
- FIXED player names being randomly shuffled around. This was caused by one tiny thing, but it's like a needle in a haystack to find.
- FIXED the scoring system, in mini-games where it was last man standing, the scoring often wouldn't work properly and didn't record player's survival times correctly.
- FIXED an issue where if using a keyboard, when hitting WASD in the main menu, the mouse cursor would suddenly have a mind of it's own.
- FIXED Never-ending mini-game bug where if a player dropped out during the game, or even dropped in, the game wasn't enumerating the player count correctly, and thus would never end. The game checks every 3 seconds to see how many players are alive now in mini-games where it is appropriate.
- FIXED Board Game Collectibles causing board game mode to never end.
- FIXED Board Game problem where it didn't matter what number of rounds you chose, there would always be 15 rounds.
- FIXED When returning back to the lobby, then going back into the board game mode, It would kind of resume where you left the board game mode previously within the same session.
Now all of the board game stats get reset in the lobby screen before entering into the board game mode.
I am very much aware of some other issues that are happening, but I still want you to tell me if you are having any problems, even if it may seem obvious, as it may be something I have missed.
Thank you for all of your love and support, this launch has been extremely taxing on me, but I'm pushing onward and upward and trying to iron out all these problems for you guys.
I'm writing this at 3:40am, and I feel horrible physically, but this makes me so damn happy!
Let's make this game AWESOME!
I love you all, ROCK ON!