Day 1 Hotfixes
- Fixed the Shanty DLC check destroying her in battle shrines.
- Fixed an issue with an Oleander intro causing players to get locked out of any and all inputs.
- Fixed a crash when accepting a matchmaking invite from Training Mode.
Fixed Rastaman/Rastacap not showing the right item category.
Fixed the Rastacap displaying the wrong rarity in icon.
Fixed current batch items displaying the wrong rarity in tooltips.
Fixed land tiles incorrectly applying water tile properties across several maps (story and lobby).
Fixed match result communication not working correctly in Salt MInes. Linux-based servers will need to be updated as well, but not Windows ones.
Fixed a crash when entering the replays menu.
Fixed the Anisotropic Filtering option getting stuck on a value on not being able to be changed.
Fixed menu display issues when accepting a classic lobby invite from story mode chapter select.
Fixed being able to bring up the tutorial input display with the Training Utility button in Story Mode.
Fixed the Background Character option defaulting to "2" for some people.
Potentially fixed the main menu music playing during some p2p invite fights.
- Changed the backer credit on Tianhuo's "Violet" palette to BackwardCap, by backer request.
- Fixed an issue where damage could be inconsistent when punishing attacks.
- Fixed some inconsistent behavior with the Shanty DLC check when Steam library sharing.
- Fixed some players not having the correct music for a stage while spectating.
- Fixed an issue where Arizona Counter would not apply the first hit bonus damage when hitting as a counter-hit.
- Fixed a mirror match intro problem.
- Fixed not being able to counterhit the airborne portion of Cannonball recovery.
- Fixed a Wall Cling problem involving a second Shanty swapping walls at the same time.
- Fixed Shanty having extra legs at the end of her backdash animation.