I am releasing another update changing things a bit further to improve playability
I've pushed a small extra update adding:
- empty hand animations, the hand now bends fingers when you push buttons when your hand is empty
- bolt improvement on all guns, you can now hold the bolt in a backward position by keeping it pulled back. Before the bolts would auto snap back. I found this annoying.
End of addition
Changed Ammo and gun holsters
Ammo will be on your back from now on (Similar to some other VR Games) making room for a gun holster on each hip. I did this for the single player especially allowing you to store at least 2 weapons and have your hands free if needed. Please check the tutorial before playing to get a feel for how this works
Further improvements on the new gun types
The sawed-off and revolver should feel even smoother now.
Update on the tutorial with added tutorials for the menu, revolver and sawed-offs as well as updated tutorials on how to grab ammo from your back.
- Flight map over-brightnes bug was reintroduced. Fixed it!
- Updated enemy scripting. "living enemies would move even if they would stand still. you'd see this when they would stop running and start shooting (sliding feet). The animations aren't perfect yet but this reduced weird movement. I've actually tried to move towards one single script with several children types to make it easier to make new enemies and change general stuff for all enemies.
- The knuckles improvement had a small bug. The left and would not be able to release mags on guns. This should be fixed now. Would appreciate index users to leave a comment if they notice it works now just in case!!