Hi everyone! So while the Full Version launch has gone relatively smoothly, there were nonetheless a number of issues that were brought to our attention that we have addressed in a new update. Details appear below:
- Fixed issues with Mission 7, including Cinematic Camera issue.
- Fixed an issue with the Warp Portals in Mission 18 that was causing the mission to fail to progress properly. Final mission can now be completed.
- A player reported seeing debug tags in a mission. This appears to be a Unity issue, but I've made steps to trap it and stop it from happening that should work.
- Several players reported that the Chaos Marines in Mission 2 would block travel once the formation had been destroyed. This has been rectified.
- A player reported that, in Mission 2, it was possible for a VP to spawn in an inaccessible position (lava bed). This has been rectified.
- A player reported the the F1 Help dialog for Maniple Builder was not displaying correctly. We have revised our approach to that dialog and the new implementation rectifies the issue.
- Several players reported audio issues in some missions. While I was not able to replicate the specific behaviour, I have modified the assets that I believe are the most likely culprit and I think this should remedy the issue. I will be monitoring the Discussion forums for further feedback, however, in case it is not resolved.