Hello Space Nerds,
Here is the first patch for Tiny Space Academy. This patch focuses on bugs that have been reported and a couple balance changes based on feedback.
• Fixed engine thrust location to be at engine location and not center of mass of the rocket.
• Docking ports connected in assembly can now be separated after launch by undocking.
• Fixed time dilation reset when entering atmosphere while controlling an astronaut.
• Fixed research unlock of Large Rocket Engine.
• Fixed main menu disconnected engine on the top left image.
• Fixed bug where elevation goes negative for no reason.
• Increased rotation speed of all command modules and reaction wheels.