- Revised navigation pathing for all reviewers and repairmen (including Uncle Steve). Players should now be able to reach all interactable spots in all apartments.
- Fixed an issue with the Earthquake event demolishing out of reach walls.
- Fixed an issue with the Earthquake repairmen sometimes cloning infinitely when entering the apartment.
- Fixed an issue with the Mayor Gig sometimes duplicating when switching back to the Slums too early.
- Fixed an issue with some of the Suburbs jobs being impossible to deliver.
- Fixed an issue with owned apartments sometimes deciding to stay hidden when loading a game.
- Fixed an issue with the initial Suburbs tutorial being sometimes frozen.
- Fixed an issue with tenants freezing when unable to find a bed.
- Fixed an issue with empty text messages hardlocking the game on load.
- Fixed an issue with the floors & walls lists not updating when unlocking new patterns in the Suburbs.
- Fixed an issue with the Buy Apartment main mission starting before the Lease Renegotiation tutorial is finished.
- Fixed the Subscription Upgrade interaction not properly handling the second player choice.
- Fixed an issue with a leaky pipe flooding the apartment forever.
- Fixed an issue with a missing Fuse Box in certain apartments.
- Fixed an issue with tenants spawning in disturbingly large quantities when partying in the Suburbs.
- Fixed an issue with Office jobs sometimes requesting garden floorings.
- Fixed an issue with Uncle action markers showing unavailable actions when entering the apartment with multiple issues in place.
- Fixed loans not being taken into consideration when calculating the overall cash flow.
- Fixed a number of issues with multiple localizations.
- Fixed a number of placement issues for some of the furniture.
- Players will now have a chance to salvage some of the unique items in the Hotelship and the Slums Mansion.
- Greatly increased Agents’ chance to extend leases.
- Lowered the general amounts of money tenants are willing to pay for an apartment in order to reduce inflation. Transition to the Suburbs should now be more challenging.
The Tenants Team