This patch is a mix of balance tweaks and improvements on the combat.
A lot of you enjoyed the ability to Roll, so now it’s better integrated in the combat.
- Press SPACE while walking to ROLL.
- Press SPACE while running to TACKLE.
- Press the middle mouse button to GRAB and PUSH.
It's useful to not only dodge incoming attacks or flying swords but to free yourself from traps or enemy thrusts. The combat should feels more skill-based and fun.
- Lower the amount of traps in the first few arenas. It’s frustrating getting stuck for early players.
- Adjust the difficulty steepness. Early levels should be a little easier.
- Lower the stickiness for some weapons, which a lot of you have complained about
---- 1 handed swords.
---- 2 handed swords.
Because of balance changes and the new controls, I need reset the leaderboard score for players that are above Glory level 30.
I understand the effort that went into it and I congratulate you but this is to keep the competition fair.
I hope you guys enjoy the new controls and the balance!
See you in the arena, Gladiators!