- An asset listing can now be accessed in the top right toolbar (for now it uses the dollar sign icon, like Company; a new icon will come in a later build). Allows to list stations, lines and trains and sort them by any of the accounting items they collect.
- Add new real time stats to the asset listing for stations, trains and lines
- The train counter shown in the line editor is now a link into the train editor. if there are 0 trains in the line, it opens the purchase interface with a single slot clone schedule for the line. if there is already one or more trains in the line, it opens the regular train editor selecting a random train from the line
- Add a "purchase new train" button to the line editor. if there are 0 trains, it behaves like the train counter link. if there is already one or more trains in the line, it opens the purchase interface cloning a random existing train from the line
- Display current global ridership in the top status bar for no cash games. Cash games can switch to this display by clicking the balance number
- Optimize train AI by building a coarser track occupation map. Builds with thousands of trains will benefit from this optimization.
- Rename "started trip" pax account to "new pax", since this is what is actually tracking, and only track for stations
- Add new "started trip" pax account to lines, stations and trains to track new pax being spawned into full pax
- Add new "never serviced" pax account to stations to track new pax that never had a chance to become a full pax before demand mechanics decreased the station counters
- Do not allow leg calculator usage without a train
- Remove car listing from train bill
- Draw text input cursor as a vertical line segment
- Update the UI library to a newer version to fix some text input scrolling issues
- Fix: the track distance function used by the train speed control was sometimes wrong on branched tracks
- Fix: leg calculator panels should not be displayed when selecting the accounting or status tabs in the line editor
- Fix: leg calculator was overestimating braking time by ~10s
- Fix: leg calculator should always use an empty train as reference, since the new speed control does not allow to slow down below the min speed. Show a warning when the player selects more than 90% of the train max speed in the leg calculator.
- Fix: limit the maximum timestep allowed when integrating the train motion to make it independent of the simulation time step (after 10x speed) in single player and in the leg calculator, iterating extra steps if required (not required in multiplayer since MP simulation is always fixed time step)
- Fix all known errors involving Unicode text and copy/paste
- Fix: increase input text buffer so long strings of IME input are not cut after 6 characters
- Fix: expand rectangle of queried tracks for tile track cache at high LODs so partially out of tile tracks are included in the tile and not cut out
- Fix: do not add catch areas twice when collecting real time stats on lines
- Fix: implement Steam UGC API query pagination to support unlimited amount of mods in mod uploader
NIMBY Rails update for 26 March 2021
Version 1.1.62 Changelog
Patchnotes via Steam Community
Some depots below may not display changed files because our bot does not own the specific depot or game.
Game can be donated with a key, by sending a gift, or using curator system.
NIMBY Rails Content Depot 1134711
- Loading history…
Changed files in this update