Welcome, lords and ladies of KINGDOMS!
- New quest objective type was added - "kill an animal";
- New quest was added "Farmer asks to kill a bear near the farm";
- Amount of friendship and exp for some old quests (+30) was changed in order of balance;
- New marker icon was added to track meat-eaters during quests;
- Rewards in "leaders" quests were tweaked a bit (mainly in friendship gaining);
- Amount of blood splashes during the combat was reduced a bit - now it appears after loosing of 20% of total health;
- Fixed issue when animals could change their spawn positions after loading the game;
- Fixed issue when after finishing the quest player didn't get an item as reward sometimes (i.e. in quest "Bring bears fur for general");
- Fixed issue when animal could fall underground sometimes during the combat or idle;
- Fixed issue when animal can fall underground sometimes when running up the hill;
- Fixed visual issue when compass icons and marker icon weren't 100% transparent and shape of initial square image was still visible;
- Fixed issue when AI could fight invisible animals sometimes;
- Fixed issue when animals corpse could fell underground sometimes;
- Fixed issue when game could mark some random NPC sometimes without any reason;
- Fixed critical issue when player could take some quests without even talking to AI sometimes;
- Quests, that were taken by mistake (see prev.) will be automatically deleted from journal, no new game is needed;
- Fixed issue when dialog UI could show the line of already completed quest sometimes;
- Russian translation was updated;
- Now animals names are available to translate;
- Please, feel free to use built-in bug reporter (F11) - it will help development a lot.
- If something is broken make sure you have verified game files and started new world, remember -KINGDOMS is still EA, I try to make saves compatibility for every new version of the game, but can't guarantee it all the time.
- The game is still in development, it's NOT finished product, updates are coming 3-4 times a week and that will inevitably cause various issues. Updates for game in development and for finished game - are two absolutely different things, remember that. Game mechanics come and gone, bugs are being fixed and new ones appear all the time. Its a normal thing for development process. If you want to experience KINGDOMS as it was initially designed - smooth, without bugs and full of working mechanics - please, wait till final version will be out.
- You can support development of KINGDOMS on my official Patreon page.
Thanks for your support, see you very soon!